วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 4 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Introduction - A healthy diet?

source : Wordle-vocabulary-1p1s4xh.com
      On 1st August 2016, It's the first day that I'm being a sophomore completely and I'm very excited to learn the first course. The first course that we met is 'English Reading Strategies' By Teacher Usa Noytim.

      At first, Teacher Usa was gives me 'The course outline' and she told us  the rules that we have to do in this class by the following :
- Be punctual
- pay attention to the lesson
- Do not use cell phone in the classroom
- Do not cheat.
- Follow dress code policy
- Listen while others are speaking or sharing.
                                                                 source : shutterstock_108299510-e1345634144234
      And by this course there are many techniques that we have to learn such as :
 - Previewing
 - Skimming
 - Scanning
 - Restatement
 - Guessing the words meaning from the context
 - Finding references
 - Making inferences
      
      First reason, She was explains about healthy and unhealthy foods. So it make me clear about the food that I have to eat or avoid.
      This is the first course I was learned so I think 'English Reading Strategies' can make me improve many English skill. Thank you for Teacher Usa Noytim : )
 source:keep-calm-and-use-reading-strategies.org

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น