วันจันทร์ที่ 1 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2560

Problem and Solution Continues

      On Monday 7th May, I continued learned about “Problem and Solution” from last week.
For this week, we studied little because the teacher assigned the homework from last week already. The teacher gave us the corrective feedback and also asked us our homework. Some friends didn’t do that homework yet so she told to that students to get out of the room to complete the homework and sentence explaining the main idea of the passage then create a problem and solution, graphic organizer.” The teacher was also told some friends to write the title, main idea, and graphic organizer on the whiteboard.
come bake to the class. Then, th
e teacher gave us the corrective feedback about exercise1. It was about “read each passage, write the title, and

      After that, the teacher continued gave us the corrective feedback about the exercise2. After that, the teacher told us for a break in 10 minutes and when we came in, we were going to watch many cooking videos from our friends.

      From my group, I had a group with Wirapat, we had cooked the Spicy chicken burrito with Stir-fried Chinese morning glory.


      On this week, I think I can learn this lesson so easily because I like to analyze the problem and find the solution. But I had found many difficult in the handout. So, I can solve this problem by searching that word from the dictionary and asking for my friends about the difficult words.

      Finally, I really like the class and enjoy with my friends and teacher very much.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น