วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2559

Today's technology ( continue )

source by : http://www.triplefin.com/technology

      On 5th Monday, the teacher continue taught us about today's technology. First, The teacher told us  to write about the internet application that we use to improve our English skills on the whiteboard and she told me to write about "What are advantages and disadvantages of using the internet?" and explaine it to your friends.

 After that she gave the handout to us. It was about "Researchers worry as teens grow up online". And summarized it.


I did activities in the handout.

First : Marking each statement Researchers's opinion and reading the detail to find the answers.

Second : Finding the word that matching with the meaning. Used guessing the meaning to find the answers.

Third : matching each shorthand term with its meaning.

And we had a Quiz 1 for testing.

      I think the writing the paraphrase was easy because I like to swap the words and check its grammar and structures.
      I think that the skimming was difficult because I didn't attention and concentrate about it at all. I solve this problem by asking the teacher and discussing with my friends

In this class I used the skimming, scanning, previewing, and reading for detail for reading.

ANSWER THE QUESTION

1.How much time spent online to you think is too much? Why?

- I think the time to spent online to me are  4 hours. Because it will cause my health to be bad in the future.

2.Do you think that everything can be communicated by e-mail? or are some things very said face-to-face? What examples can you give?

- I think communicating in network can't catch enough feeling. Face to face is better way to socialize together because we can see to each other.

3.Would it bigger you if people must to you online about their age or appearance?  Why it why not?

- No, it wouldn't. I don't care or worry about it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น