วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2559

Fashion

      On 12th Monday, we learn about "fashion". The teacher taught and gave the worksheet to us and I read the information and description of six articles in it.

 I did pre-reading about fashion such as fishnet stockings, high heels, halter top, etc. And next I used skimming skill to read about "Fashion? Confusion" and then summarized each paragraphs and write it on the whiteboard.

I did the activity about vocabulary by looking at the picture and solve the program about hair style.

After that, she told us to discuss about the style our my favorite superstar with classmate. I thought that pre-reading was easy for me because it easy to get and I think summarizing of each paragraph was very difficult but I tried to solve it by discussing with my friends.

In this class I used the previewing, skimming, scanning, reading for detail, and guessing for reading.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น