วันอาทิตย์ที่ 2 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Fashion continues and West meets East

source by : http://www.donquijote.org/culture/spain/fashion/spanish-fashion
      On 26th Monday, we had mid-term test. I think It was very exciting and I felt good after I finished it. After that the teacher continue taught about hair style on the projector. We did the exercise and identified the facts. After that the teacher assigned the homework on blog that was about "Your university has decided that all female students should have long hair and all male students should have crew cut. Write to the student's magazine with your opinion."
 - I think this rule is not good for student because they use their abilities to learn not just the hair or necessary especially in Thailand.

      Next, we began to learn about the new lesson "West meets East". It's was about the culture of Asian and American. She started to talk about something on the projector such as martial arts, McDonald's, Happy Meals,etc.
   

      She told us to fine the definitions of these words on the whiteboard and assigned the work to us by doing pre-reading 1,2

      In this class I founds many difficult words that I had never seen before but I tried to fine the meaning in the online dictionary and asked my friends about these words.

      I used the skimming, scanning, and guessing the meaning the words in this class for this week.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น