วันเสาร์ที่ 22 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Extensive reading

source : https://www.chulatutor.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/reading-8-624x312.jpg
       On Monday 17th October, We started the class by "extensive reading". The teacher asked about ''what is the extensive reading?" and do you often read in English for your private study?"

     Next, I did pre-reading 2. It was about how useful is reading alone in developing the language skills?. The teacher also searched the words and we repeat the sound.

Extensive : covering a large area,having a great range.
Develop : to grow or change into more advanced,larger,or stronger from.
Development : the process in which someone or something grows or changes and becomes more advanced.
Developing : A developing country or area of the world is poorer and has less advanced industries, especially in Africa, Latin America, or Asia

      After that, we learned about " research". Me and my friends wrote the words the words on the whiteboard and she told us to read the topic "simply read" and write the summaries of each paragraphs.


       Summarizing of each paragraphs was very difficult for me because I didn't get this point enough. But I solve this problem by talk with my friends about this topic and I also found that the comprehension exercise was easy for me.

      I used the  previewing, finding references, and making inferences for reading the text in this class.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น