วันอาทิตย์ที่ 16 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Scanning

source : http://ieltsforfree.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/skimming-scanning.jpg
      On Monday 10th October, We learned about "scanning" in the class. Teacher began the class by asking us about 'what is scanning' and 'how to read scanning. She gave us the exercise in the handout and she told me to read by using scanning skill ( read quickly ).
      I didn't read every words in exercise in the handout but I just focus on the important points and keywords on this exercise.
      By this activity, I did a lot of exercises :
Exercise 3 - The telephone listings.
Exercise 4 - The house advertisements
Exercise 5 - The job advertisement.
Exercise 6 - The flight and airfare schedules.
Exercise 7 - The TV programs.
Exercise 8 - The news story.
Exercise 9 - The biography.

      About this class, Scanning skill is very easy for me because I like to read fast and scanning the word I had never knew it before. I used scanning skill to do the exercise and learn.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น