วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

Narrative continues

source : http://southcarolinapublicradio.org/programs/narrative
On Sunday 29th January, I continued studied about "Narrative" from the last week. Today is the makeup class because of the Monday 13th was the holiday.

After the teacher came into the class and checked the name already, she told us to talk about the story that we read in the last week with friends. Then, the teacher explained about the story (Secret) in part 1. After that, she told us to made a group of 4 peoples and completed the summary of part 1 by adding 3 fairly short sentences.

We brainstormed and discussed the idea of the story in the group, after that she told us to choose the represents of each group to read the sum-up in front of the class.

Next, the teacher continued explained the story in the second part. After she finished read about the story, she told us to do the activity C the was "Put the sentences in the right order to produce a summary of the second part of the story".

Next, I did the activity "D" in the handout. It was "Choose one of the verbs, and then complete each sentence". Then, I and my friends read the sentences to share our opinions in the group.
 After that, Next, I did the activity "E" that was "What do I feel about the story? Talk about it with a partner". After that, the teacher told us to choose the three things that most important in this story to wrote in the small paper and sent to her. So, the most themes of this story are neglect, problems associated with contemporary family life, and children's right.

Next, we looked on page 13 that we had ever done at the first time we learn about this course. So, we crossed it again follow the story that we had to learn before in the story.

I think The exercise C was easy for me because this exercise was just summary what we read about the story.

In this class, I always found many difficult words, I solve this problem by searching these words by my online dictionary.

Finally, I felt very interested in this day because of this lesson we learned about Kylie was interesting.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น