วันจันทร์ที่ 16 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

Recount

On Monday 16th January, this is the second periods that we learned about 'Recount' lesson.
     After I came to the class, I  shocked that the air conditioner didn't work. So, the teacher told us to opened the windows and took a break for a while to wait the technician came to fix the air conditioner. It finally works again and then we continued to learn about recount lesson.
      First, the teacher told us to read the example about news of sport in the handout. It had three topics of this news including "Text organization, News's title, and Language features".
      Then, the teacher explained about three topics and after that, she told us to analyze the relation of the text organization, story, and language features.
      Next, she told us to underline the specific word in the news that was about the hockey competition in the final round between Gerringong and Warilla.
       Then, she told us to do the exercise 1 that was about analyzing the text that was about the personal recount.
      During that time, the maid came into the room and told the teacher to turn off the light because the technician came and fixed the air conditioner again. So, we wait until the problem was resolved and the maid came in again to told us that everything was ok and we can use the air conditioner too. It made me felt good but inside of the room was still hot. So, we opened the windows and continued to learn again.

      Then, the teacher continued explained about recount lesson and then she told us to find "What is Toraja" and she opened The Toraja on the website. Then, she told us to read the text in exercise 2 that was "My Grandpa's Funeral in Toraja".
During we were read the text, the teacher searched the words that we didn't know about the meaning such as:

> orientation (n.) /ˌɔːr.i.enˈteɪ.ʃən/ = the particular things that a person prefers, believes, thinks, or usually does.
> sandalwood (n.) /ˈsæn.dəl.wʊd/ = the hard light-coloured wood of a tree that grows in Southeast Asia and Australia, or the pleasant-smelling oil from this tree.
> corpse (n.) /kɔːps/ = a dead body, usually of a person.
> slaughter (n.) /ˈslɔː.tər/ = the killing of animals for meat.


After we were finished about reading, I answered the questions. Then, the teacher gave us the corrective feedback. And she taught us to wrote the dialog from two phases.

At the end of the class, the teacher told us to do another exercise for the homework and she told us to write the recount about the past experience that was interesting into my weblog.

I think the exercise 1 was quite easy for me because it had the example and I could do that as well.

I found some words that I haven't seen before. So, I solved this problem by using the online dictionary and asking my friends about the words.

I used the text organization and Language features to analyze the texts.

I feel a bit confused and tried for this period.

HOMEWORK :

My volunteer to Ban Thumhin Border Patrol Police School.

      In last weekend, I went to "the Ban Thumhin Border Patrol Police School" in Suan Phueng at Ratchaburi with my friends. At school, There is a lot of cute children and the weather was cold. I felt very good.
      We arrived there around 11 a.m. and prepared everything for making the activities with children on Sunday. In the evening, we cooked the foods for the children around 30 persons. It was so fun to make many activities with my friends.
 
       On Sunday, me and my friends volunteered to help the caravan to made and prepared many games for children. After that, we gave the foods, rice, water, snacks, and the presents to the children.


      In the evening, we went back to Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University. I felt very very to do this activities and I wonder to go there again.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น