วันจันทร์ที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

"Recount continues" and "Narrative"

source : http://www.freegreatpicture.com/school-education/students-face-29969

      On Monday 23rd January, I continued learned about recount and narrative from the last week. Today was the makeup class because of the Monday 13th was a holiday. The teacher was a bit tired, she told us she was didn't rest on her conference vacation.


      Next, After the teacher checked our names. She would like us to talk with friends about "what did I do on weekend?". So, I told my friends that I went to the volunteer camp at Banhuaibong school. I did a lot of activities. I painted the English and Thai letter on the ground and BBL. It was very good activities.


source : http://static.thanhniennews.com/
      After that, the teacher gave us the collective feedback in the hand out that she assigned in the last week. It was the exercise 3 that was "An Excursion to the Botanic Gardens".

Next, It was the exercise 4 that had two texts. Then, the teacher gave the corrective feedback and read the texts for us to understood the texts. She gave us the corrective feedback again about the factual recount. It was the news report about 'The arresting if Vietnamese who was stealing'.
Then, we read the texts that was the police report about "Investigation report" and the teacher told us to make a group and summarized the texts. After that, one of each group were represent the story that they summarized in front of the class. Then, she told us to answer the questions and gave the corrective feedback to us. This activity, the teacher searched some words the were difficult such as : > irresponsible (adj.) /ˌɪr.ɪˈspɒn.sə.bəl/ = not thinking enough or not worrying about the possible results of what you do
> cunning (adj.) /ˈkʌn.ɪŋ/ = Cunning people are clever at planning something so that they get what they want, especially by tricking other people, or things that are cleverly made for a particular purpose
> dishonest (adj.) /dɪˈsɒn.ɪst/ = not honest


     After that, the teacher gave us the handout that  was "Narrative". She explained about narrative and told us that she would taught us by using the activities to bring us to the lesson. It was a story named "Secrets" by Tim Winton. So, she told us to  do the activity that was "Put a cross in the line in the circle, at an appropriate point, to show how you felt as a child" the scale goes from 0(not at all) - 6(very much). After that, she asked us "What is this story?". So, it made me to predict the story that we were going to read after this. About me I think this story was told about the story of childhood that was about he/she had something that he/she didn't told to the parents. At the end of the class, the teacher assigned us to read the stories part 1 and part 2 for homework.

I think the exercise 3 and 4 were quite easy for me because I could do it correctly.

I found some words that I didn't know about the meaning but I solve this problem by using the website diction and asking my friends.

source : http://dreamatico.com/data_images/children/children-2.jpg
This week, I felt good about this period.


1 ความคิดเห็น: